Thursday, February 25, 2010


Va Va Voom! Peggy Harcourt has been here for about 2 weeks. I can't remember the last time I was this excited to receive a new doll! My first impression of her was that she is enormous! And she is absolutely gorgeous! What a diva. As soon as I unpacked her I couldn't wait to make her a dress. I decided to try the basic Wiggle dress in bright red silk noil. She has the perfect body for 1960s fashions! I was so thrilled with how it came out!
Not long after she arrived, life got busy and I had to put her away for a while. But I can't wait to make her something new and have already found a vintage floral dotted swiss cotton. I am envisioning a full skirted dress for spring.


2 comments:

  1. This posting inspired me to buy a Va Va Voom! Peggy - the first Tonner I've ever bought - and BOY am I glad I did. She's gorgeous! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete