Saturday, January 16, 2010

Madame L


I recently found a new blog, entitled Madame L, that is run by a lovely woman named Lisa who lives in California. Lisa, like so many of us, loves vintage fashion and fashion dolls. Her blog is a wonderful combination of these two passions, with a liberal amount of glamorous movie stars thrown in (like the divine Hedy Lamar, shown here...doesn't she look like Midnight Lace Gene??).
Lisa loves MadMen too, and she was intrigued by the recent FDQ article for which I made the women's costumes. When she asked me if I would like to be featured on her blog, talking a bit about my hobby, I jumped at the chance! I have a new doll/fashion friend now, and that is what I love about this hobby; I have met so many friendly, talented and creative people. And they are always just as good when we finally meet in person, which Lisa and I are still hoping to do.


So check our Madame L and add it to you favorites! It is definitely one of mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment